2. the cake - bottom layer is dark chocolate mud coated in dark chocolate ganache and the bottom
layer is vanilla malt mud cake coated in vanilla malt buttercream icing (my SIL has been drinking lots
of vanilla malt milk since being pregnant). Both layers are then covered
in fondant and decorated.
3. macaroons with lemon curd filling
4. the invitation
5. hummingbird cupcakes (my SIL's fave cake flavour), iced in creamed cheese frosting
6. layered jelly - cola, mango and lime
7. baby shower welcome sign I pegged to the front door to welcome the guests
8 mini banoffee cases
We were so lucky with the weather - it was a perfect sunny day so we could all enjoy sitting outside eating great food, playing great games with great people. She got lots of wonderful gifts too. A lot were along the lines of the jungle theme.
Goodluck Brad and Vanessa!! Not long to go now :)